20 years of experience in labor and employment law.
Other Areas of Practice:
- Civil Law
- Intellectual Property
- Lawyer, Kallel & Associates, 2004- 2006
- Trainee Attorney, Kallel & Associates, 2006-2013
- Attorney at the Court of Appeals, Kallel & Associates, 2013-Present
- Master Degree. Faculty of Juridical Sciences, Political and Social Tunis, 2006
Languages: Arabic, French, English
- Tunisian Bar Association
- Software Protection under Tunisian Law: Tunisian Bar Association 2013
Our affiliate in Tunisia is a leading boutique firm with a full range of services related to business and labor law. The team has expertise providing advice and counsel on cross-border transactions, representing many multinational companies, private and public, in doing business in Tunisia.
Labor and Employment Practice:
The team can provide advice and counsel on any labor law matter. The team has expertise working for clients on domestic and cross-border labor law issues, drawing on specialized local knowledge as well as a thorough understanding of regional and global labor law standards. The team provides specialized advice on all aspects of labor and employment law, including expatriate management, immigration, cross-border mergers and acquisitions, and workers compensation, among many other areas.
The Plus - Business Law Capacity:
Our affiliate office in Tunisia can assist and provide specialized advice and counsel on all aspects of corporate and commercial law, bringing to their clientsâ€™ cases a thorough understanding of business law throughout North Africa. Our lawyers frequently work on joint ventures and alliances, corporate strategy, banking and finance and complex commercial agreements, assisting clients to comply with complex local and international laws governing business in Tunisia.
Representative clients include a wide cross-section of international companies through diverse industry sectors, including energy, telecommunications, banking and tourism. A list of clients, transaction history and references are available upon request.
- Location: Tunis
- Size: 2 Partners, 5 Associates
- Business Law Practice Areas: Air Transport; Business Law; Competition Law; Corporate Law; Due Diligence; Fiscal Law; Oil and Gas Law; Mergers and Acquisitions; Private International law; Real Estate; Taxation; Telecommunications Law; Trade Law; Trusts.
- Languages: Arabic, English, French, Italian