US Immigration Service
Anthony has been practicing Immigration Law for more than 30 years. He is chiefly responsible for and advises exclusively on his firmâ€™s business and corporate-related US immigration matters. In addition, Anthony counsels business clients in the areas of immigration-related compliance, investigations and immigration due diligence for corporate mergers and acquisitions.
- Partner, Meyner and Landis LLP, 1987 â€“ Present
- Associate, Meyner and Landis LLP, 1980 - 1986
- J.D., Law, Seton Hall University School of Law, 1980
- M. Ed., Mathematics Education, Rutgers University,1976
- B.S., Mathematics, Cum Laude, Seton Hall University, 1972
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, New Jersey Chapter, Chairman (1996-1998)
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Innovation Through Immigration - Creative solutions to the challenges of recruitment, hiring and retention of foreign-born talent New Jersey Law Journal, Employment And Immigration Law Regional General Counsel Supplement, March 2010
- Selected by ILW.com, the nation's leading immigration law publisher and news resource for immigration law professionals, as a regular contributor to ILW's Blog which focuses on the H-1B visa, entitled, "The H-1B Visa Blog by Siliato and Malyk"
- Common Pitfalls That Delay or Interrupt Employment and Strategies to Expedite Employment of Foreign Workers, National Business Institute, 2006
- Anthony presents seminars regularly to Human Resource personnel and foreign nationals
- Selected for inclusion in New Jersey Super Lawyers Magazine in the area of Immigration Law (2008 â€“ 2014)
- Selected in the top 100 New Jersey Lawyers by Super Lawyers Magazine (2012)
- Selected for inclusion in the 2015 edition of Best Lawyers in America
- A past chair of the New Jersey Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), Anthony remains an active member of AILA, serving as a mentor in employment-related immigration matters. He is a frequent speaker on employment-related immigration and has developed and performed numerous in-house training programs for clients and human resource personnel on many topics, including The Most Commonly Used Working Visa Classifications, The Road to the Green Card through PERM and I-9 Compliance. His authored works include Strategies To Expedite Employment of Foreign Nationals, and Common Pitfalls that Delay or Interrupt Employment
Our US Immigration Law service is a results-oriented national immigration practice with a deep expertise for all work-related, temporary and permanent visa classifications. With over 25 years of experience in business immigration issues, our affiliate and correspondents nationwide can handle the most complex immigration law matters with the cost advantage of dealing with a highly skilled and, more personal and conscientious team. This translates to direct involvement of experienced attorneys in all matters. All emails and telephone calls to the practice receive a response within 24-48 hours, if not the same day.
Business Immigration Law Practice:
With a special emphasis on corporate and business immigration law, the team has expertise with all temporary work-related visa classifications, as well as all immigrant visa categories, including obtaining a green card through the alien labor certification process (PERM). Representation also includes that of outstanding researchers, extraordinary ability foreign nationals and those seeking national interest waivers.
Thus, the team is ideally suited to provide clientele with both short and long-term guidance in connection with the recruitment, hiring, transfer and retention of international personnel worldwide.
The Plus - Business Immigration Law Capacity:
In addition to our work visa practice, the team regularly counsels business clients in areas of worksite compliance, including H-1B public access file compliance, I-9 Audits and electronic (E-Verify) verification requirements, immigration consequences of mergers and acquisitions.
The team represents domestic and international clients of all sizes, from Fortune 500 companies to international startups, in a variety of industries including hospitality, pharmaceutical, laboratory testing and inspections, oil, chemicals, natural gas, health care, travel, manufacturing, multi-media and technology companies.